Pipelines are inspected without costly shutdowns and dewatering, pinpointing pipeline cracks, breaks, sags and obstructions, meeting VDOT VTM 123 requirements. Our team of certified Pipeline Assessment Certification Program (PACP) inspectors perform inspections set by will the National Association of Sewer Service Companies (NASSCO).
- Buried storm drain inspections meeting VDOT VTM123 requirements
- Granite XP software used
- Inspections of 3” to 8” laterals from the mainline
- Inspections of pipe constructed of metal, concrete, plastic and fiberglass
- Inspections of pipes ranging from 3” to 90”
- Laser Diodes for measuring pipe joints, cracks, defects, debris and and other abnormalities without entering the pipeline
- Customized reports in PDF, HTML or ASCII file format
- MPEG I, II and IV videos available on CD or DVD
Trenchless In-Line Point Repair
Avoid excavation with repairs completed inside the pipe. Repairs performed on a full range of pipe sizes. Our experienced team has performed trenchless in-line point repair on several high profile projects in the Washington Metro area.
703.378.9008 | firstname.lastname@example.org | email@example.com | connect with us